Before coming to the studio
To avoid filling a paper form at the studio, please create a FREE account on mindbodyonline.com by clicking below and then download our Free Mobile App.
You can login to your mindbody account any time using the “Login” link in the top menu. This allows you to:
- see how many classes or days you have left in your membership,
- register for events at our studio like meditation class, posture clinic, etc.
- view past purchases,
- buy new memberships, and
- change your contact information
What to Bring
Bring a yoga mat, a large towel, and a water bottle (you can also rent or buy all these at the studio).
At the Studio
- Check in for your class on our iPads at the Front Desk,
- tell the instructor you are new so they can introduce you to the studio and the practice.
Getting the most from your class
- Classes vary in length, students are expected to stay for the full duration.
- The studio works on first come first serve basis, no bookings are required.
- Avoid eating 2 – 3 hours before class.
- Be sure to hydrate enough during the day prior to class.
- Wear work out clothing, preferably light weight and form fitting.
- Bring a big towel.
- Yoga mats and towels are available for rent at the studio.
- Flexibility is not required, it’s just one of the benefits of Yoga Practice.
- All levels of fitness are welcome.
- All new students must arrive 15 minutes prior to class for registration.
- Hydrate before class, and after class.