Before coming to the studio
To avoid filling a paper form at the studio, please create a FREE account on mindbodyonline.com by clicking below.
You can login to your mindbody account any time using the “Login” link in the top menu. This allows you to:
- see how many classes or days you have left in your membership,
- register for events at our studio like meditation class, posture clinic, etc.
- view past purchases,
- buy new memberships, and
- change your contact information
What to Bring
Bring a yoga mat, a large towel, and a water bottle (you can also rent or buy all these at the studio).
At the Studio
- write your name in the sign-in sheet,
- tell the instructor you are new so they can introduce you to the studio and the practice.
Getting the most from your class
- All classes are 90 minutes long, students are expected to stay for the full duration.
- The studio works on first come first serve basis, no bookings are required.
- Avoid eating 2 – 3 hours before class.
- Be sure to hydrate enough during the day prior to class.
- Wear work out clothing, preferably light weight and form fitting.
- Bring a big towel.
- Yoga mats and towels are available for rent at the studio.
- Flexibility is not required, it’s just one of the benefits of Bikram Yoga.
- All levels of fitness are welcome.
- All new students must arrive 15 minutes prior to class for registration.
- Hydrate before class, and after class.