What is it?
Challenge yourself to complete 30 classes in 30 days. At Bikram Yoga Livermore, we offer you the opportunity to experience what you’re truly made of by encouraging you to participate in the 30 Day Challenge. Challenge yourself to accomplish something with your Bikram Yoga practice that’s just a little beyond what you thought you could do. Although the challenge is a commitment of time, it is more importantly a commitment to one’s health, wellness and spirit.
Why do it?
Experience for yourself the amazing physical, mental and physiological benefits of a daily practice. Enjoy a wide range of benefits including stress reduction, weight loss and an improved overall sense of wellbeing! You will see a big transformation.
- You may start the Challenge any day of the week throughout the year. It does not have to be at the beginning of a month. It just has to be when you are ready to commit!
- Within the 30 days you will be able to take two doubles (2 classes in a day) should you miss a day. Therefore, you could miss 2 days but would have to make them up with a double some other day in order to reach the goal of 30 classes. No more than 2 doubles are permitted.
- Triples (3 classes in a day) are not allowed.
- It is helpful to identify a Challenge “buddy” to help support you throughout the Challenge period.
- You will need to have a class card to participate. Unlimited passes such as the monthly, yearly or auto-pay program make the most financial sense.
- You are welcome to complete the Challenge more than once (however we will only reward an additional set of two free guest passes upon completion).
- Please fill out the 30 Day Challenge form at the studio.
Rewards for Completion
- 2 guest passes to introduce two friends to Bikram Yoga Livermore
- 30-Day Challenge t-shirt
- 15% off your next full price package or merchandise.
- And finally, of course bragging rights!
I want to do the 60 day challenge
Think you are ready to challenge yourself even more. We offer two types of challenges:
- The 60/60 challenge: Do 60 classes in 60 days. Up to 4 doubles allowed.
- The 60/80 challenge: Do 60 classes in 80 days. Up to 2 doubles allowed.
All other rules are the same as the 30 day challenge.